- Moki is an online alias for Morgan King. I grew up in Atlanta, and lived in Japan for 10 years. I use Java to make 2D games and database APIs.
I am looking for a Business Analyst position. I have had experience as a Scrum Master and developer. That combined with my other experiences in Sales and purchasing would make me a great BA. I would like to get into management soon to use my skills that I'm learning in my Master's program and my experience from teaching.
Developer & Analyst
- Contact: Email is the best way to reach me
- Github: Moki00
- Phone: 470-272-005(four)
- City: Atlanta, GA, USA
- Level: Junior becoming Mid
- Degree: Masters
- Email: JavaTimeDev@G_mail_dot_com
- Freelance: Limited
Thank you for reviewing my profile.
I found out I can type with just my left hand when my right hand was injured.
Happy Clients and customers
Projects stored in github
Hours of computer work each week
Contacts around the world
Jack of all trades:
Currently in Masters program; Expected Graduation: 2024
Innovative and self-driven Software engineer with 4+ years of experience developing Websites, APIs, and other resources.
- Buford GA
University of Phoenix
University of Georgia
Awarded $15,000 merit-based Hope Scholarship and Dean's List
Young Harris College
Awarded $10,000 merit-based Hope Scholarship and Dean's List
- Configure network cabling, routers, switches, and other network equipment
- Perform infrastructure maintenance
- Identify issues, perform upgrades, and ensure compliance standards
- Troubleshoot and identify the root cause of problems.
- Work closely with customers, ensuring their requirements are met
- Stay up-to-date with the latest technologies and industry trends
2021 - 2023
- Tech Lead for my team, & led merges with other teams
- Web Development: Angular with Typescript
- Java Web Applications on Tomcat: Servlets and JSP
- Java tools: log4j2, Mockito, Maven, Eclipse, Git
- Data Access: JDBC & JPA
- OOP, UML diagram, UI design, TDD with JUnit
- Spring Framework: Core, Boot, Data, Web MVC
- Agile Development: Scrum, increased velocity
GCP Cloud Developer
2021 - 2022
- Coded tests for DataProc where the modules and examples were setup
- Controlled GCP resources like Compute Engine with Terraform IaC
- Built alert modules and examples for GCP Cloud Functions
- Main tools: VS Code, Bitbucket, Jira, and PowerShell
2019 - 2021
- Developed web sites and web applications; helped others with their web sites
- Started off using WordPress, and learned coding through many resources online
- Developed numerous marketing programs: logos, presentations, and advertisements
- Consulted with clients on the most appropriate web design
- Completed about 5 projects
Manufacturing Sales and Purchasing
2015 - 2020
- Negotiated costs for mass production parts
- Confirmed specification of designs and drawings
2010 - 2015
- Instructed English and technical presentations
- Corrected and edited technical documents
- Simplified convoluted presentations
I am Morgan, AKA Moki. Check out some of my apps & pictures.
I can use angular or react
I prefer my APIs to be made in Java
I prefer mongo DB.
I can troubleshoot and diagnose almost any problem with your computer
I can build a custom computer for you
I am certified with Google cloud, and recommend it for its security
Morgan gets the job done.
I've known Morgan for 20 years. He is smart and resourceful.
Morgan is kind to all.
Morgan is dependable.
Morgan is a diligent worker and fast learner... a good communicator...
It's best to reach me through Email or LinkedIn.
G_mail_dot_com = gmail.com